Here’s what’s been done so far:
- New fuel pump & filter
- Fixed fuel line I broke while removing filter
- Fixed several ground connections
- Cleaned frame and applied Rustoleum undercoating
- Replaced rear shocks (leaf springs were good)
- Replaced the hazard switch so I don’t have to have a screwdriver holding it down.
- Replaced wiper pulse board
- Replaced LH fender
- Replaced hood
- Sanded body below the trim line (where 90% of the body rust is) and coated with Herculiner.
- Painted bumpers with the Herc
- Used leftover Herc on the tailgate and the top border of the bed.
- Fixed up the flaking clear coat on the passenger fender.
Here are some progress shots:
- Get front end alignment
- Mount new tires
- Replace windshield
- Get inspection sticker
Also, I noticed I’m getting an evap code. Normally, that’s not too big a deal, but after replacing the fuel pump, it could mean the tank isn’t sealed right.